Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles, weighs, and measures candy ingredients, such as egg whites and butter, according to formula: Selects batch formula cards in accordance with type of batch scheduled.
- 2) Weighs dry ingredients on scales and pours liquid ingredients into graduated containers.
- 3) Attaches formula card and identifying batch number to containers of measured ingredients for use by CANDY MAKERS.
- 4) Keeps record of batches produced.
- 5) May weigh ingredients, such as nuts, flavoring, extracts, condiments, and shortening that are not metered mechanically.
Is being a "PANTRY WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PANTRY WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PANTRY WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PANTRY WORKER"
Job Number: 7179