"PANTRY GOODS MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares salads, appetizers, sandwich fillings, and other cold dishes: Washes, peels, slices, and mixes vegetables, fruits, or other ingredients for salads, cold plates, and garnishes.
- 2) Carves and slices meats and cheese.
- 3) Portions and arranges food on serving dishes.
- 4) Prepares fruit or seafood cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
- 5) Measures and mixes ingredients to make salad dressings, cocktail sauces, gelatin salads, cold desserts, and waffles, following recipes.
- 6) Makes sandwiches to order.
- 7) Prepares breakfast and dessert fruits, such as melons, grapefruit, and bananas.
- 8) Portions fruit sauces and juices.
- 9) Distributes food to waiters/waitresses to serve to customers.
- 10) May serve food to customers.
- 11) May be designated Salad Maker when specializing in making salads.
Is being a "PANTRY GOODS MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PANTRY GOODS MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PANTRY GOODS MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PANTRY GOODS MAKER"
Job Number: 7178