Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Matches and gathers boards of specified grain, color, and width to form panels: Inspects boards in stockpile and selects sides with matching grain and color for panel surface.
- 2) Assembles pieces on table or conveyor, in sequence, and marks them with crayon for reassembly in gluing machine.
- 3) Measures width of panel to verify work order requirements, using ruler.
- 4) May place rejected boards on conveyor for reprocessing.
- 5) May be designated according to type of panel assembled as Piano-Sounding-Board Matcher.
Is being a "PANEL-LAY-UP WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PANEL-LAY-UP WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PANEL-LAY-UP WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PANEL-LAY-UP WORKER"
Job Number: 7172