Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Laminates precut materials to form doors and portable wall sections used in prefabricated metal buildings: Reads work order to determine materials to be laminated, such as steel, aluminum, urethane, vinyl hardboard, and gypsum, and to determine size and color.
- 2) Measures materials to verify size.
- 3) Applies adhesive to materials, using spray gun.
- 4) Positions and presses materials together on conveyor in prescribed order and aligns materials, using mallet.
- 5) Pushes button to start conveyor and activate pinch roller that presses sections together and removes air pockets.
- 6) Removes completed panel from conveyor and places panel on pallet.
Is being a "PANEL LAMINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PANEL LAMINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PANEL LAMINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PANEL LAMINATOR"
Job Number: 7167