"PANEL COVERER, METAL FURNITURE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Covers sheet metal sections of furniture with precut cotton padding and upholstery materials, such as fabric, leather, or plastic: Selects sheet metal panel, padding, and upholstery material according to work ticket.
- 2) Coats surface of panel with glue, using brush or spray gun.
- 3) Positions and presses padding on panel and trims excess cotton from edge, using scissors.
- 4) Positions upholstery material over padding and pulls material taut to remove wrinkles.
- 5) Presses edges of upholstery material onto prongs protruding from back of panel and bends prongs to secure material, using hammer.
- 6) Trims excess material from edges with scissors.
- 7) May be designated according to type of panel padded as Back-Panel Padder; Inside-Panel Padder; Side-Panel Padder.
Is being a "PANEL COVERER, METAL FURNITURE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PANEL COVERER, METAL FURNITURE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PANEL COVERER, METAL FURNITURE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PANEL COVERER, METAL FURNITURE"
Job Number: 7163