Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment, such as filters, settlers, and thickeners, to assist in concentrating chemical solution: Turns valves and starts pumps to start flow of liquids from storage tanks through series of pans.
- 2) Dumps sacks of chemicals into processing units.
- 3) Patrols area to detect leaks and malfunctioning of equipment.
- 4) Records data, such as temperature and pressure readings, and monitors gauges and recording charts to ensure safe operating conditions.
- 5) Draws sample of product and tests for specific gravity, using hydrometer.
- 6) Opens valves to drain and flush salt accumulations from pans and lines.
- 7) Repacks pumps and valves and repairs equipment by adjusting or replacing parts, using handtools.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PAN HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAN HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAN HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAN HELPER"
Job Number: 7162