Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Secures battens around bundles of packaged metal extrusions to form protective shipping pallets, using strapping tool: Presses conveyor controls to position packaged extrusions under strapping tool.
- 2) Measures dimensions of bundles, using ruler, and cuts battens to required size, using power saw.
- 3) Positions battens, cardboard strips, and metal or plastic strapping around bundles in specified fashion, according to written instructions.
- 4) Threads strapping through strapping tool and secures battens with strapping, using strapping tool, to form protective pallet around extrusions.
- 5) Removes palletized bundles from conveyor for further processing, using pneumatic hoist.
Is being a "PALLETIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PALLETIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PALLETIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PALLETIZER"
Job Number: 7157