Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares, classifies, and sorts rock and fossil specimens: Records receipt of fossil and rock samples from outcroppings, quarries, oil or gas wells, boreholes, or other sources.
- 2) Cleans, washes, and prepares samples, using probes, brushes, or cleaning solutions to remove extraneous matter.
- 3) Separates rock and fossil specimens and classifies them into general categories of fossilization.
- 4) Compiles background data of rock or fossil.
- 5) Sacks and labels specimens.
- 6) Mounts specimen for study or experimentation.
Is being a "PALEONTOLOGICAL HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PALEONTOLOGICAL HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PALEONTOLOGICAL HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PALEONTOLOGICAL HELPER"
Job Number: 7152