Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends semiautomatic pairing machines that twist two or more wires together to form insulated telephone or electrical wire, following instructions on production tags: Attaches ends of two wires together; feeds paired wires through guides on bow, around capstan, over guide rollers; and attaches them to takeup reel.
- 2) Sets counter and presses button to start takeup and pairing motors.
- 3) Turns adjustment screws to maintain feed and rheostat to maintain running, stopping, and takeup tension.
- 4) Stops machine to replace empty or filled reels and to check for and repair bare spots in insulation and breaks in wire.
- 5) Tests paired wires for possible shorts.
Is being a "PAIRING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAIRING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAIRING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAIRING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7151