Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects, grades, and pairs finished surgical hose, panty hose, stockings, leotards, and socks, according to grade, color, size, and length: Spreads hose on pairing table or over inspection forms and examines hose for defects, such as pulls, snags, holes, mends, and dye streaks.
- 2) Classifies hose into grades, following specifications.
- 3) Positions graded hose over scale on table to measure overall length and length of toe, foot, heel, and welt.
- 4) Selects pair of identical hose of same grade and stacks hose on table.
- 5) Tallies each pair in lot by grade.
- 6) May be designated according to grade or type hose paired as Pairer, Odds; Pairer, Substandard.
Is being a "PAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAIRER"
Job Number: 7150