"PAINTER, TUMBLING BARREL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends tumbling barrel-painting machine that coats articles of porous materials, such as wooden shoe tree turnings or toy parts, with coating materials, such as paint, varnish, or lacquer: Places parts into tumbling barrel.
- 2) Mixes coating material and thinner as specified and pours over parts in barrel.
- 3) Starts barrel rotating to impart coating material on articles while heated air is blown through barrel to dry articles.
- 4) Stops rotation of barrel, examines articles for uniformity of coating, adds more paint as required, and restarts rotation.
- 5) Unloads barrel, breaking apart any articles that are stuck together.
Is being a "PAINTER, TUMBLING BARREL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER, TUMBLING BARREL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER, TUMBLING BARREL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER, TUMBLING BARREL"
Job Number: 7138