Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Brushes or sprays paint to cover scratches, chips, or repairs in painted finish of items, such as refrigerator cabinets, washing machines, or automobile bodies: Cleans and prepares surface for painting, using water, solvent, and scraper.
- 2) Applies thin, even coat of finish material, such as paint or lacquer, to sanded area, using spray gun.
- 3) Sprays lacquer or thinner material over finish coats to blend in spots and eliminate halo around repair.
- 4) Paints chipped spots with brush.
- 5) Compares color of paint supply with color chart and workpiece and remixes it to match standard colors.
- 6) Maintains spray painting equipment.
- 7) May mark identifying code on workpiece to indicate destination for further processing.
Is being a "PAINTER, TOUCH-UP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER, TOUCH-UP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER, TOUCH-UP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER, TOUCH-UP"
Job Number: 7136