"PAINTER, SKI EDGE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies stain to ski edges, using felt-tip dauber: Pours specified amounts of enamel and mineral spirits in bowl and stirs mixture with plastic stick to prepare stain.
- 2) Positions and clamps ski in vise to secure ski for daubing.
- 3) Scrapes and washes ski edge, using razor blade, putty knife, cotton cloth, and solvent.
- 4) Slides and dabs stain-saturated dauber along ski edge to apply stain.
- 5) Wipes off excess stain, using cotton pad.
- 6) Occasionally conceals blemishes, such as rough spots and pits, using filler, blade, knife, steel wool, and abrasive cloth.
Is being a "PAINTER, SKI EDGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER, SKI EDGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER, SKI EDGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER, SKI EDGE"
Job Number: 7132