"PAINTER HELPER, SPRAY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PAINTER, SPRAY I to spray-paint surfaces of materials or products, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads and moves materials to work area, using handtruck or dolly.
- 2) Fills containers with prescribed quantities of paint and thinner.
- 3) Applies masking to articles.
- 4) Installs specified nozzles in spray guns.
- 5) Replaces screens and filters.
- 6) Cleans and prepares surface of articles to be painted, using solvent, sandpaper, wire brush, and scraper.
- 7) Pushes painted articles to and from drying oven, using handtruck.
- 8) Cleans spray and drying chamber, conveyor, tanks, hoses, and nozzles, using solvent, brushes, and cloths.
- 9) Racks workpieces on conveyor; and inspects, marks, and transfers finished pieces to stockroom or shipping areas.
- 10) Positions articles in jigs or erects ladders and scaffolds.
- 11) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PAINTER HELPER, SPRAY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER HELPER, SPRAY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER HELPER, SPRAY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER HELPER, SPRAY"
Job Number: 7116