"PAINTER HELPER, SIGN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PAINTER, SIGN to lay out and paint letters and designs to make signs, using handtools: Cleans display boards or other display surfaces to remove foreign matter and rough places, using scraper or scouring brush.
- 2) Beats dust bag against stencil on display area to create pounce pattern.
- 3) Traces over pounce pattern to prepare outline for PAINTER, SIGN to follow, using pencil.
- 4) Applies coat of base paint to display surface and paints background of display, using brushes and hand rollers.
- 5) May mix paint according to established formulas.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PAINTER HELPER, SIGN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER HELPER, SIGN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER HELPER, SIGN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER HELPER, SIGN"
Job Number: 7115