"PAINTER HELPER, SHIPYARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PAINTER, SHIPYARD performing any combination of following duties: Pours specified amounts of chemical solutions into stripping tanks.
- 2) Places articles, such as cabinets, metal furniture, and paint containers into stripping tanks and removes articles after prescribed period of time.
- 3) Fills cracks in plaster surfaces with putty or epoxy compounds, using putty knife.
- 4) Smooths surfaces to be painted, using wire brush, sandpaper, or portable sanding and buffing equipment.
- 5) Strips masking tape over surfaces not to be painted.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PAINTER HELPER, SHIPYARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER HELPER, SHIPYARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER HELPER, SHIPYARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER HELPER, SHIPYARD"
Job Number: 7114