"PAINTER HELPER, AUTOMOTIVE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PAINTER, TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT by preparing surfaces of automotive vehicles, such as automobiles, buses, and trucks, for repainting and polishes repainted vehicles: Sands rough spots on automotive vehicle.
- 2) Sprays scratched areas with filler solution, using spray gun.
- 3) Applies paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces, such as bumpers, windows, and chrome trim.
- 4) Removes gloss from intermediate coats of paint, using wet sandpaper, to ensure adherence of next coat.
- 5) Polishes final coat of paint, using polishing compound and cloth.
- 6) Paints surfaces not readily accessible, such as wheels and underside of fenders, using brush and spray gun.
- 7) May remove and replace chrome moldings and trim.
- 8) May brush or spray undercoating material on replaced parts.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PAINTER HELPER, AUTOMOTIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER HELPER, AUTOMOTIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER HELPER, AUTOMOTIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER HELPER, AUTOMOTIVE"
Job Number: 7113