Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Brushes paint, lacquer, rustproofing agent, or other coating onto metal, woodstock, or fabricated items, using brush: Places workpiece on bench, stanchion, or floor.
- 2) Cleans surfaces, using hand scraper, wire brush, sandpaper, or turpentine.
- 3) Pours desired amount of thinner into paint.
- 4) Paints articles, using brush.
- 5) Cleans brushes and floor, using solvent or soap and water.
- 6) May transfer items to and from work area, using hoist or handtruck.
- 7) May be designated according to article painted as Last-Code Striper; Painter, Drum; Painter, Mannequin; Pipe Coater; or according to coating applied as Japanner; Lacquerer; Car Varnisher.
Is being a "PAINTER, BRUSH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER, BRUSH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER, BRUSH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER, BRUSH"
Job Number: 7120