Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coats, decorates, glazes, retouches, or tints articles, such as fishing lures, toys, dolls, pottery, artificial flowers, greeting cards, and household appliances, using airbrush: Stirs or shakes coating liquid and thinner to mix solution to specified consistency.
- 2) Pours solution into airbrush container, couples airbrush to airhose, and starts compressor or opens valve on compressed-air line.
- 3) Turns adjusting sleeve on nozzle of airbrush to regulate spray pattern to size of workpiece or area to be sprayed.
- 4) Presses button on airbrush to spray coating over workpiece, or to spray specified designs and decorations on workpiece, spraying freehand or using stencils, masks, screens, and tape.
- 5) Cleans airbrush nozzle and hose with solvent.
- 6) May be designated according to article sprayed as Bait Painter.
Is being a "PAINTER, AIRBRUSH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINTER, AIRBRUSH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINTER, AIRBRUSH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINTER, AIRBRUSH"
Job Number: 7117