"PAINT SPRAYER, SANDBLASTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Spray paints and sandblasts heavy equipment, such as concrete mixer trucks, boom trucks, and payloaders, using spray gun and sandblasting equipment: Cleans grease, dirt, dried concrete, old paint, and rust from equipment, using solvent, water, rags, brushes, pneumatic wire brush, and chipping hammer.
- 2) Cleans and prepares surface for painting, using air-powered sandblasting equipment.
- 3) Applies paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces, such as windows and trim.
- 4) Stencils lettering and other identifying information on vehicles according to specifications.
- 5) Selects paint according to company color scheme and specifications.
- 6) Stirs paint, pours paint into spray container, and applies primer or finish coat of paint, using spray gun.
- 7) Paints areas inaccessible to spray gun, using paint brush.
- 8) Disassembles paint and sandblasting equipment and cleans equipment, using solvent, wire brushes, and dry cloth.
Is being a "PAINT SPRAYER, SANDBLASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINT SPRAYER, SANDBLASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINT SPRAYER, SANDBLASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINT SPRAYER, SANDBLASTER"
Job Number: 7102