Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects finishes, such as paint, lacquer, or porcelain enamel on items, such as household appliances, automobiles, toys, or bicycles while items move along production line or in inspection bays to ascertain conformance to standards: Examines workpiece for scale, cracks, shade variances, or unpainted areas.
- 2) Marks workpiece with symbol to indicate defective area and type of repair needed.
- 3) Records number and type of units rejected and reasons for rejection.
- 4) May mark other defects, such as loose welds and loose or missing parts.
- 5) May inspect decals, identification markings or stenciling on workpiece to ensure specified location, clarity, and alignment.
- 6) May record number and types of metal and paint defects, using hand held, programmed data collector.
Is being a "PAINT-SPRAY INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINT-SPRAY INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINT-SPRAY INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINT-SPRAY INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7146