Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in fabricating paint roller covers: Cuts material to shape for use in making roller covers, following pattern and using handtools.
- 2) Flattens stitching in lambskin material with hand flattener to produce smooth surface.
- 3) Combs nap of material, bevels ends, and shaves nap, using beveler or shear machine, to provide uniform size and form to cover.
- 4) Feeds material into machine that cuts material to specified length.
- 5) Feeds material into machine that reverses fabric and inserts and glues tube into fabric or glues and inserts core into lambskin material to fabricate paint roller cover.
Is being a "PAINT-ROLLER COVERMAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINT-ROLLER COVERMAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINT-ROLLER COVERMAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINT-ROLLER COVERMAKER"
Job Number: 7143