Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble paint rollers: Places shaped metal rod in fixture of ram press machine and aligns paint roller handle with end of rod and machine ram.
- 2) Depresses pedal activating ram that forces handle onto rod.
- 3) Assembles roller cage to extended metal rod of handle and secures cage to rod with locknut or screw.
- 4) Places plastic end cap over locknut or screw to cover end of roller, using capping machine or by hand.
- 5) Examines roller for ease of movement and correct alignment and places roller in container.
Is being a "PAINT-ROLLER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINT-ROLLER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINT-ROLLER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINT-ROLLER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 7142