"PAINT MIXER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends paint-mixing machines that mix paint, lacquer, and stain: Attaches powered mixer to barrels of unmixed paint and starts mixer to stir paint for specified time to obtain specified consistency.
- 2) Computes amounts and weights of paint, lacquer, solvent, or thinner required from standard formula, and pours specified amounts into mixing machine.
- 3) Starts mixer and allows it to run for prescribed time to attain specified viscosity and color.
- 4) Measures viscosity, using viscosimeter and stop watch.
- 5) May pump paint from central pumping station to spray booths.
- 6) May filter paint or pyroxylin to remove impurities.
- 7) May maintain record of paint issued and inventory of supplies on hand.
Is being a "PAINT MIXER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAINT MIXER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAINT MIXER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAINT MIXER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 7100