Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically attaches bails to pails: Feeds coil of wire into machine, and places plastic handles that are attached automatically to bail by machine into hopper.
- 2) Turns knobs to time movement of pails on conveyor for attachment of bails.
- 3) Observes operation of machine to detect jams and malfunctions.
- 4) Inserts bails in pails missed by machine, using handtool.
- 5) Inspects bails for quality and reports irregularities to supervisor.
- 6) May tend machine that fabricates bails for use on metal containers, or welds handles to can covers.
Is being a "PAIL BAILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAIL BAILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAIL BAILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAIL BAILER"
Job Number: 7098