Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects equipment of horses and riders in paddock at racetrack before each race to determine that equipment meets track and state racing commission specifications: Reads racing programs to schedule arrival of horses and riders in paddock area.
- 2) Examines horse's equipment and rider's attire to assure compliance with racing specifications.
- 3) Orders equipment changes to conform to racing rules.
- 4) Refers requests for equipment changes to racing officials.
- 5) Tells riders to mount and dismount.
- 6) Signals winning horse and rider to winner's circle.
- 7) Reports delays in paddock area and equipment changes to racing officials.
- 8) Examines credentials to prevent unauthorized persons from entering paddock area.
Is being a "PADDOCK JUDGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PADDOCK JUDGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PADDOCK JUDGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PADDOCK JUDGE"
Job Number: 2879