Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fastens padded edging to sofa and chair frames prior to upholstering, using glue and clinching tool: Cuts strips of foam rubber and burlap edging to fit seat edges and armrests of sprung-up chair and sofa frames, using knife.
- 2) Applies glue to seat edge, armrests and foam rubber strips, using spray gun, and presses surfaces together.
- 3) Aligns and attaches burlap edging to edges of seats, using clinching tool.
- 4) Slides sprung-up frames to conveyor and loads frames onto conveyor.
- 5) Cleans spray gun with solvent and refills glue tank.
Is being a "PADDING GLUER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PADDING GLUER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PADDING GLUER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PADDING GLUER"
Job Number: 7089