Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles seat pads, backrest pads, and arm covers for metal chairs, using pneumatic press and handtools: Positions specified material, such as cotton, foam-rubber padding, or precut leather, on base of pneumatic press.
- 2) Depresses pedal or pushes handle to lower press onto materials.
- 3) Draws wire through passage around edge of material and twists ends of wire together to tighten covering, using pliers.
- 4) Hammers upholstery clips through covering to fasten edge to bottom of frame.
- 5) Removes excess covering with scissors.
- 6) Releases pedal or pulls handle to raise press.
- 7) May assemble backrest pads or arm covers, using pliers, scissors, glue, and wire.
Is being a "PADDER, CUSHION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PADDER, CUSHION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PADDER, CUSHION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PADDER, CUSHION"
Job Number: 7088