Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs defects and finishes padded automotive products, such as dashboards and door panels: Pours or injects with hypodermic needle padding solution into defects, such as wrinkles and faulty adhesion between padding and plastic covering.
- 2) Clamps molding form to repaired area and sets it aside to dry.
- 3) Cuts out wrinkled plastic and selects piece of matching plastic and cements it to defective part.
- 4) Repairs defects, such as abrasions, faulty embossing, and discoloration, using knives, scissors, hand buffing wheel, and spray gun.
- 5) Removes wrinkles by softening plastic, using heat lamps, and pressing out wrinkles by hand.
- 6) Applies solvents, cement, putties or paints to finish product.
Is being a "PADDED-PRODUCTS FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PADDED-PRODUCTS FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PADDED-PRODUCTS FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PADDED-PRODUCTS FINISHER"
Job Number: 7087