Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares sample pads of textile fibers by hand for use in comparing textile batch color with standard: Cards fibers received from dyeing process, using brush, and dries fibers in oven.
- 2) Weighs dried fibers, mats specified weight into pads, and washes and dries pads.
- 3) Cuts excess fibers from pads, using scissors.
- 4) Attaches identification tags to pads.
- 5) May blend different colored fibers to determine quantity of each color required to make specified shade.
Is being a "PAD MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAD MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAD MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAD MAKER"
Job Number: 7086