Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that untwists and extracts water or chemicals from knit tubing after bleaching, washing, and dyeing, and applies finish to tubing preparatory to drying: Positions containers of wet knit tubing on turntable of machine.
- 2) Turns thumbscrews to adjust width of spreader, according to specifications.
- 3) Threads tubing through tension rollers and around spreader, and ties end of tubing to leader.
- 4) Turns handwheel to regulate pressure on squeeze rollers.
- 5) Turns valve to admit finishing solution into trough of machine.
- 6) Starts machine and observes operation to detect twists in knit tubing.
- 7) Revolves turntable from which tubing is fed to untwist tubing.
- 8) Measures width of tubing with hand rule to verify conformance to standards.
- 9) Doffs tubing from swing-folding attachment.
- 10) May mix finishing solution, following formula.
Is being a "PAD-EXTRACTOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAD-EXTRACTOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAD-EXTRACTOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAD-EXTRACTOR TENDER"
Job Number: 7092