Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks as member of conveyor line crew to finish and pack plastic or rubber footwear: Sorts and mates pairs and places them on conveyor.
- 2) Opens or closes buckles, snaps fasteners together, inserts laces in eyelets, and ties loops around buttons.
- 3) Counts and tallies production or records on counter.
- 4) Wraps pair in tissue, places them in shoe box, and packs boxes in cartons.
- 5) Places rejects in boxes or racks for repair or mating.
Is being a "PACKING-LINE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PACKING-LINE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PACKING-LINE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PACKING-LINE WORKER"
Job Number: 7080