Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving, grading, storing, and shipping fruits and vegetables: Trains workers in grading and packing procedures in accordance with customers' specifications.
- 2) Inspects storage area to determine freshness of produce and indicates produce to be packed and removed.
- 3) Inspects packaged produce for conformance to customers' specifications.
- 4) Directs workers engaged in icing loaded railroad cars or trucks.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May repair packing equipment and machinery.
- 7) May supervise workers engaged in constructing packing crates and boxes.
- 8) May specialize in packing specific produce, such as apples, citrus fruit, or potatoes, or be designated according to produce packed as Banana-Ripening-Room Supervisor.
Is being a "PACKING-HOUSE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PACKING-HOUSE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PACKING-HOUSE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PACKING-HOUSE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7079