"PACKER OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends packing machine and press that fill containers with tobacco: Positions empty container under charger and pushes button to lower charger onto container.
- 2) Starts flow of tobacco into container and observes signal lights to determine stage of filling-packing.
- 3) Reads scales to determine when specified weight is attained.
- 4) Pushes buttons to lower hydraulic ram into container to press tobacco and to divert flow of tobacco to another container.
- 5) Raises ram and charger and removes container.
- 6) May record grade and district on ticket and staple ticket onto container.
Is being a "PACKER OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PACKER OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PACKER OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PACKER OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 7073