Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Packs plastic material in molds to form base for full or partial dentures: Mixes specified amounts of plastic powder and chemical solution, using spatula.
- 2) Packs mixture around base of exposed artificial teeth and into cavities of mold sections.
- 3) Positions sheet of plastic or wax paper or foil over bottom of mold to permit separation of mold from denture.
- 4) Fits top section of mold over bottom and places assembly in press.
- 5) Starts press that forces sections together and compresses mixture around teeth to form reproduction of gums.
- 6) Removes model from press and trims excess plastic from mold, using knife.
- 7) Submerges mold in hot water for specified time to cure plastic.
Is being a "PACKER, DENTURE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PACKER, DENTURE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PACKER, DENTURE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PACKER, DENTURE"
Job Number: 7075