Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and directs activities concerned with design and development of protective packaging containers: Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special-handling and safety requirements, and type of materials required for container.
- 2) Consults with establishment's purchasing and production departments to determine costs and feasibility of producing proposed packaging.
- 3) Develops or directs development of sketches, specifications, samples, and written analyses of proposed packaging in order to present design for approval.
- 4) May confer with customers or sales representatives to draw up contracts.
- 5) May advise employer or customers on efficient packing procedures, innovations in packaging materials, and utilization of sealing and fastening devices.
Is being a "PACKAGING ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PACKAGING ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PACKAGING ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PACKAGING ENGINEER"
Job Number: 7068