Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends oxidizing tank that produces dark, lusterless, decorative finish on surface of metal articles, such as door lock parts, buttons, buckles, and small-arm parts: Places containers of workpieces in tank of oxidizing solution for specified time.
- 2) Dips articles in successive baths to neutralize oxidation.
- 3) May start tumbling barrel to dry oxidized pieces in sawdust.
- 4) May mix chemical solutions according to formula.
- 5) May tend degreasing tank to clean workpieces before oxidizing.
Is being an "OXIDIZED-FINISH PLATER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OXIDIZED-FINISH PLATER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OXIDIZED-FINISH PLATER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OXIDIZED-FINISH PLATER"
Job Number: 7056