"OVERHEAD CLEANER MAINTAINER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains traveling cleaners that blow dust and lint from production machinery and work area: Examines motor and attachments of cleaner to determine repairs needed.
- 2) Replaces worn parts, such as blower sleeves.
- 3) Removes motors requiring major repair and replaces them with new or rebuilt motors, using handtools.
- 4) Regulates speed of cleaning unit to ensure effective cleaning.
- 5) Oils and greases parts of cleaner.
- 6) Cleans motor, blower, sleeves, and monorail, using rags, brushes, and airhose.
Is being an "OVERHEAD CLEANER MAINTAINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OVERHEAD CLEANER MAINTAINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OVERHEAD CLEANER MAINTAINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OVERHEAD CLEANER MAINTAINER"
Job Number: 7051