"OVEN-PRESS TENDER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hot press that hardens asbestos disk pads for use as brake linings: Pushes metal die plates filled with asbestos disk pads onto feed elevator of machine.
- 2) Presses buttons to open press, move die plates from elevator into press, and close press.
- 3) Observes timer lights, dials, and pressure gauges on control panel of machine to determine end of press cycle.
- 4) Presses buttons at end of cycle to simultaneously open press and move cured disk pads from press onto discharge elevator.
- 5) Pushes die plates from elevator onto roller-type conveyor, using metal rake.
Is being an "OVEN-PRESS TENDER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OVEN-PRESS TENDER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OVEN-PRESS TENDER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OVEN-PRESS TENDER II"
Job Number: 7046