Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists HEATER II in carbonizing coal: Turns handwheel to open and close decarbonizing caps which admit air to flues to burn carbon from gas and air nozzles.
- 2) Observes pressure gauges, and notifies HEATER II if pressure varies from specified limits.
- 3) Reads pyrometer to determine oven wall temperature.
- 4) Cleans carbon from plugged nozzles, using poker, and replaces broken nozzles, using handtools.
- 5) Turns handwheel in emergency to operate automatic reversing machinery.
- 6) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "OVEN-HEATER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OVEN-HEATER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OVEN-HEATER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OVEN-HEATER HELPER"
Job Number: 7044