"OUTSOLE CUTTER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine that automatically cuts outsoles for rubber footwear from slabs of uncured rubber or compressed cork: Bolts selected follower on machine and mounts cutting blade in traveler against follower, using handtools.
- 2) Starts machine and feeds slabs onto conveyor that carries them beneath follower, overlapping ends to form continuous strip.
- 3) Lifts scrap rubber from cutout outsoles and threads it through rollers that automatically strip it from outsoles and carry it off by conveyor to scrap truck.
- 4) Calculates from work ticket, number of pairs and books required for each size sole ordered and advises BOOKER, to remove cutout outsoles from other end of conveyor belt.
- 5) Observes cut outsoles for ragged edges, indicating dulled blade.
Is being an "OUTSOLE CUTTER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OUTSOLE CUTTER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OUTSOLE CUTTER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OUTSOLE CUTTER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 7031