Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews new outpatients at hospital or clinic and records data on medical charts: Obtains specified information from patient, such as age, insurance coverage, and symptoms, and types information onto prescribed forms.
- 2) Places records and blank history sheets in order and files them in folder.
- 3) Schedules appointments for examinations in hospital clinics, according to nature of illness.
- 4) Gives general information about outpatient care and answers telephone.
- 5) May tally number of outpatients entering each day or week.
Is being an "OUTPATIENT-ADMITTING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OUTPATIENT-ADMITTING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OUTPATIENT-ADMITTING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OUTPATIENT-ADMITTING CLERK"
Job Number: 7027