Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs fixtures and appliances in cabin of fiberglass or metal boat, using handtools and portable power tools: Measures and marks location of fixtures, such as windows, doors, and trim, using carpenter's square and rule.
- 2) Cuts and drills fastening holes, using portable power saw and drill.
- 3) Inserts fasteners and secures fixtures and appliances to superstructure, using power screwdriver.
- 4) Installs prefabricated bulkheads to separate cabin compartments, using carpenter's tools.
- 5) Applies adhesive wall covering to specified sections, using handbrush.
- 6) Installs wall paneling in specified locations, using carpenter's tools.
Is being an "OUTFITTER, CABIN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OUTFITTER, CABIN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OUTFITTER, CABIN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OUTFITTER, CABIN"
Job Number: 7026