Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists ORTHOTIST in providing care and fabricating and fitting orthopedic braces to patients with disabling conditions of limbs and spine: Under guidance of and in consultation with ORTHOTIST, makes assigned casts, measurements, model modifications, and layouts.
- 2) Performs fitting, including static and dynamic alignments.
- 3) Evaluates orthopedic braces on patient to ensure fit, function, and quality.
- 4) Repairs and maintains orthopedic braces.
- 5) May be responsible for performance of other personnel.
- 6) May also perform functions of PROSTHETICS ASSISTANT and be designated Orthotics-Prosthetics Assistant.
Is being an "ORTHOTICS ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ORTHOTICS ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ORTHOTICS ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ORTHOTICS ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 7018