Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists ORNAMENTAL-METAL WORKER in performing any combination of following tasks: Cuts metal stock to specified size, using shears and saws.
- 2) Bends or twists stock into specified shape, using handtools, bending jigs, scroll irons, and power brakes.
- 3) Welds, brazes, forge welds, or bolts components together at designated points.
- 4) Cleans and builds fire in heating forge.
- 5) Heats and hammers metal to shape, using specified peening hammers.
- 6) Grinds and polishes surface of workpieces to specified finish.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "ORNAMENTAL-METAL-WORKER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ORNAMENTAL-METAL-WORKER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ORNAMENTAL-METAL-WORKER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ORNAMENTAL-METAL-WORKER HELPER"
Job Number: 7011