Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates ordering machine to moisten tobacco preparatory to processing: Starts machine and conveyor and turns valve to start flow of steam into chamber.
- 2) Observes gauge to determine whether specified amount of steam pressure is maintained.
- 3) Feels tobacco leaves to determine moisture content and regulates flow of steam, hot air, or water so that tobacco will be pliable and easily processed.
- 4) Observes flow of tobacco from machine onto conveyor or into tubs or boxes.
- 5) Regulates speed of conveyor.
- 6) May feed tobacco onto conveyor of ordering machine.
Is being an "ORDERING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ORDERING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ORDERING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ORDERING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6991