Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles purchase orders and product specifications to prepare worksheets used in assembly or manufacture of products: Compares customer purchase order with specifications to determine method of assembly or manufacture and materials needed.
- 2) Records data, such as quantity, quality, type, and size of material, and expected completion date, on worksheet.
- 3) Obtains documents, such as assembly instructions and blueprints, from files and attaches to worksheet.
- 4) Routes worksheet and other assembly documents to specified department.
- 5) May keep inventory of stock on hand and requisition needed material and supplies.
- 6) May compile purchase order data, maintain stock and production records, and prepare production worksheets, using computer.
- 7) May prepare worksheets pertaining to cloth printing and mixing of printing colors and be designated Formula Checker.
- 8) May prepare worksheets and order steel stock for rolling mill and be designated Provider.
- 9) May prepare work order and allocate silicon crystal ingots that meet customer specifications for use in manufacturing semiconductor wafers and be designated Allocations Clerk.
- 10) May compile process specification sheets and prepare and issue materials for use in semiconductor crystal growing and be designated Production Material Coordinator.
Is being an "ORDER DETAILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ORDER DETAILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ORDER DETAILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ORDER DETAILER"
Job Number: 6985