Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assist OPTOMETRIST : Obtains and records patient's preliminary case history.
- 2) Maintains records, schedules appointments, performs bookkeeping, correspondence, and filing.
- 3) Prepares patient for vision examination; assists in testing for near and far acuity, depth perception, macula integrity, color perception, and visual field, utilizing ocular testing apparatus.
- 4) Instructs patient in care and use of glasses or contact lenses.
- 5) Works with patient in vision therapy.
- 6) Assists patient in frame selection.
- 7) Adjusts and repairs glasses.
- 8) Modifies contact lenses.
- 9) Maintains inventory of materials and cleans instruments.
- 10) Assists in fabrication of eye glasses or contact lenses.
Is being an "OPTOMETRIC ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPTOMETRIC ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPTOMETRIC ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPTOMETRIC ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 2590