Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Photographs medical phenomena of eye to document diseases, surgeries, treatments, and congenital problems, to aid OPHTHALMOLOGIST in diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders: Focuses specialized microscope and cameras to take two- and three-dimensional photographs of external, anterior, and posterior segments of eye.
- 2) Monitors patient's gaze through lens of microscope and camera to ensure that patient complies with instructions to obtain desired results.
- 3) Selects filters to modify light.
- 4) Injects contrast medium into vein of patient and photographs fluorescent dye as it flows through retina or iris vessels to obtain angiogram of eye.
- 5) Develops exposed film, and mounts and labels slides for inclusion on patient's medical chart.
- 6) May photograph eye to document research studies.
Is being an "OPHTHALMIC PHOTOGRAPHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPHTHALMIC PHOTOGRAPHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPHTHALMIC PHOTOGRAPHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPHTHALMIC PHOTOGRAPHER"
Job Number: 6961