"OPERATOR, AUTOMATED PROCESS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates mechanical units of automated production machinery to produce deposited carbon resistors for use in electronic equipment: Turns valves to admit methane and nitrogen gases into carbon-coating furnace and sets furnace temperature for computer control according to work order.
- 2) Presses buttons and turns valves to start vacuum pump of terminating chambers and set rate for back-filling chambers with argon gas, preparatory to sputtering gold contacts on carbonized ceramic cores.
- 3) Sets thermostats to heat curing oven of encapsulating machine and water vat of air-leak detection unit to specified temperatures.
- 4) Turns valve to spray water over resistors emerging from curing oven.
- 5) Observes temperature gauges, pressure gauges, and machine operation to detect mechanical failures in automated machinery.
- 6) Notifies MAINTENANCE MECHANIC of machinery malfunction.
Is being an "OPERATOR, AUTOMATED PROCESS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPERATOR, AUTOMATED PROCESS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPERATOR, AUTOMATED PROCESS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPERATOR, AUTOMATED PROCESS"
Job Number: 6957